Developmental Coaching and Performance Feedback
Target Audience: Leaders, and other employees who must
routinely provide coaching to others
In this workshop, you will learn how and
when to apply the critically important skills of developmental coaching
performance feedback. Learning how and when to apply these skills, will
increase your overall effectiveness as a leader, as well as improve the
performance of your employees.
- The purpose of this workshop is to enable you
apply the skills of feedback and coaching, and to choose which of these
to use when responding to employees' performance.
- To gain a better understanding of the need for coaching,
as well as
the attributes and attitudes of the coach.
- To practice effective communication skills which are
critical to coaching discussions.
- To review several models and practice the skills of giving
and receiving constructive feedback, giving positive performance
feedback, and performance and development coaching.
- To improve overall, the performance development coaching
resulting in increased dialogue and employee-centered
- Module 1 - Introduction
- Module 2 - The Leader As Coach
- Roles of Coach
- Leapin' Leadership - Coaching & Feedback Experiential
- Video Discussion - What Is A Coach?
- Attributes & Attitudes Exercise
- Coaching Characteristics
- Module 3 - Coaching Opportunities Video - What Would You
- Module 4 - Giving & Receiving Feedback
- Module 5 - The Tools Of Coaching
- Observing Behavior
- Performance Communication Techniques
- Module 6 - Performance and Development Coaching
- "The Practical Coach"
- IDA - Investigation, Discovery, Action
- "GROW" - The Key Steps in a Development Coaching
- Module 7 - Coaching Practice
Duration: 1 day